British Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan
Информация о Компании
- The first British Chamber in Central Asia, British Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan is a dynamic and independent business network offering customized B2B services and networking opportunities for British business community in Kazakhstan.
- The objective of the Chamber is to facilitate growth opportunities for UK business selling goods & services into Kazakhstan and increase the value of business generated by British companies.
- The Chamber is located in Almaty.
- British Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan was launched on 14 September 2015 with the support of high-profile British and Kazakh businesses: Air Astana, KPMG, Rio Tinto, Shell, Tsesna Bank and Wood Group.
- The Chamber has over 50 members representing British business community in Kazakhstan and aims to increase the number of members in the course of the further development.